Additional Fees

How can the water bill here in Indiana, where the cost of living is lower than Illinois, be double than my 5 bedroom-4 bathroom-5 household members from Illinois? And I currently only have only 2 bathrooms here in IN.

And how do you explain the fact that you charge more for sewer service than consumption water and claim that I am wasting every drop of water that comes out of my faucets. It does not all go down the drain. We drink it! We cook with it!

We water our house plants it. So why do you charge us twice for water that comes from the faucet? What I waste into the sewer IS NOT what comes out of my faucets!!!!!!!!! My waste water is much less!

But yet we are charged a higher amount for the sewer. What the *** is going on here? Do you not make millions, if not billions, off of us? Many of us here live on fixed income-in smaller homes but that's ok....take advantage of the elderly and disable.

Only one word for people like you.....A$$&@(#$. If only you private corporate owners can be in our shoes for a while I don't think you would be very happy with your services either. Try a day on Undercover boss. Learn what people really think of you.

IT WON'T BE ANYTHING GOOD! Wtf Bullshit

Reason of review: company robbing people blind.

Preferred solution: Listen to your customers and not you bank accounts.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments